Best reviews of B&W B+W 77mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter 65062162
- Polarizer filters evenly increase color saturation of all colors except black and white, creating deep, rich scenics
- Polarizers also eliminate glare from highly reflected surfaces like glass and water
- Polarizers are two part lenses that rotate, allowing you to select the degree of additional saturation, contrast and glare reduction desired
- Gives the same deep contrast and glare reducing properties to black and white photography
- Combines with Red filters for incredibly dramatic black and white landscapes
B+W 77mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter SHPMC – 65-062162 B+W 77mm SH-PMC Circular Polarizer Glass Filter – Slim Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. Specifications: B+W 65-062162 77MM Slim Circular Polarizer SHPMC Lens Filter. Type :Circular Polarizer. Size :77 mm Slim. Grade :Not Applicable. Filter Factor :Between 2.3 and 2.8 (approx. +1.3 stops). Multi-Coated :Yes 16 Layer Multi-Coated. Rotating :Yes. Effect :Removes reflections and increases color saturation without affecting the overall color balance. Application :Nature, travel, outdoor photography. Color Temperature :Not Specified by Manufacturer. Construction :Schott Glass. Front Filter Thread Size :Not applicable. Front Lens Cap Size :Not applicable.