Bargain Cinetics miniSkates Pro Tripod Camera Dolly
- Arcing and linear moves set up quickly with angle markings
- Clamps included to attach optional GorillaPod SLR-Zoom tripod for additional height and versatility
- Tripod head is required for use and not included
- Rigid design supports cameras up to 6.5 lb (3kg)
Includes miniSkates Pro dolly only. A tripod head is required. Purchase a tripod head (Example: Joby Ballhead 1) separately if you do not already own one. Clamps are included to attach GorillaPod SLR-Zoom tripod directly to miniSkates wheels or on top of the SkatePlate frame. Purchase the GorillaPod SLR-Zoom tripod separately to expand the functionality of miniSkates Pro.
miniSkates Pro is a combination of miniSkates dolly wheels and the SkatePlate frame. miniSkates are the perfect companion for your camera phone or compact camera. They’re a set of three wheels that enable filmmakers to capture fluid, moving video footage. miniSkates are a smaller, more compact version of CineSkates, Cinetics’ first product. CineSkates caused a sensation with filmmakers in a 2011 Kickstarter campaign, which launched the MIT student project into Cinetics, one of the fastest growing brands in photo video. With help from customer feedback, the Cinetics team built SkatePlate. SkatePlate has a retractable quick-set-up design. Simply fold the three legs out, tighten the knobs and SkatePlate locks in to a sturdy configuration. SkatePlate has a standard 1/4-20 inch mounting thread to mount your favorite tripod head. miniSkates and SkatePlate combine to form miniSkates Pro, a revolutionary camera dolly.
Key miniSkates Pro features:
• Quality components enable a smooth roll in a portable package
• Wheels can be positioned to make linear or arcing moves
• Markings are printed on top of the dolly and which enable quick setup
• Arms lock into several different configurations and fold up for portable storage
• Convenient travel bag is included
• Clamps are included to attach the GorillaPod SLR-Zoom tripod directly to the wheels or on top of the SkatePlate frame
• The system is modular. The miniSkates wheels detach via the Cinetics Connect quick connect and other Cinetics components can be attached.